Unlock New Possibilities with Cloud and AI in the Public Sector
Improve citizen services, increase operational effectiveness, and deliver proven innovation
The Future of Government
Reimagine Citizen Experience and Operational Efficiency in Public Sector with UC Lab.
The Cognitive Computing Era
Intelligent decision and workflow automation for the public sector
Unlock insights with AI and automate intelligent decisions at scale. Rapidly reduce backlogs and meet citizens’ expectations. Watch the video for real-world use cases.
Translate content in seconds to 135 languages with rich format preservation
Combine the power of AI with the accuracy of human translators to deliver high–quality translations with lightning speed. Get started now and experience the future of translation management today!
NYC3 uses Google Cloud to develop a scalable data pipeline to respond faster to online threats.
New York City Cyber Command built a resilient, highly secure, and highly scalable data pipeline on Google Cloud to help its cybersecurity experts detect and respond to threats faster.
Google Cloud results
- Helps detect threats faster with high-performance cloud services
- Accelerates time to onboard all 100+ city agencies
- Enables a small team to more securely manage cloud infrastructure
- Offers near-infinite scalability for analyzing petabytes of data
- Provides maximum value to city agencies and residents
GCP processes and analyzes data 10x faster keeping New York City‘s digital services more secure at a massive scale.
Canada Council molds Google Analytics 4 to align with measurement objectives and breaks down data silos to transform data into a holistic view of the grant applicants.
The Canada Council for the Arts is Canada’s National Arts Funder. Canada Council built a comprehensive and durable measurement solution with Google Analytics 4 events platform.
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) results
- Clear sight and consensus with objectives, goals, KPIs and targets.
- Self-service analytics helps data democratization and faster decision making across the organization
- Machine learning helps to identify new patterns in data and learn about audience segments
Turn data into action by unifying multiple touchpoints with Google Analytics 4 and Google Bigquery.
Hackney Council simplifies processes, fosters collaboration, and enables flexible work practices for employees in and out of the office, with Google Workspace.
Hackney Council is a local government authority in East London that offers its residents and businesses a wide range of essential services such as road and waste management, social care, housing, and civil protection.Hackney Council has migrated its workforce of 4,000 to Google Workspace.
Google Workspace Results
- Supports real-time collaboration across departments
- Helps to ensure consistent delivery of services even with 90% of employees working remotely
- Enables remote, secure access to applications via a single set of credentials using Google Cloud Identity single sign-on
- Supports flexible work practices to help employees collaborate closely with their local community, partner organizations, and cross-departmental teams
Google Workspace helps 279K+ citizens get the council services they need
“Google Workspace releases our colleagues from being rooted to the workplace. They can now access the tools they need online, even when out of the office and closer to the community.” —Henry Lewis, Head of Platform, Hackney Council
Read the full case study.
Transform public sector operation efficiency and citizen experience with cloud, analytics and AI.
Reach goals that others couldn’t.
Exclusive Event for Retail Marketers in Ottawa
Leap into the Future of Marketing with ML in less than 3 hours
Date: January 24, 2023. 10:30 AM EST
Venue: 150 Elgin St Floor 10, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4 (Former Shopify HQ).